Terms And Conditions
Welcome to familyfinanceblog.com. By accessing or using this website , you agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions (“T&C”). If you do not agree to these T & C, please do not use or access our website.
Use of the Website
- You must be at least 18 years old to access and use our Website. By using this Website, you confirm that you are of legal age.
- You agree to use the Website in accordance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with your account and for all activities that occur under your account.
- The information provided on this Website is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered as financial advice. We make every effort to provide accurate and up-to-date information, but we make no representations or warranties of any kind regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website.
- The content on this Website is not a substitute for professional financial advice. Always seek the advice of a qualified financial advisor or other qualified professionals with any questions you may have regarding your financial situation, investment choices, or any other financial matter.
- We do not endorse or recommend any specific financial products, services, or investment strategies mentioned on the Website. Users are encouraged to conduct their own research and due diligence before making any investment decisions.
- All content on this Website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of familyfinanceblog.com and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from any content on this Website without our prior written consent.
- This Website may contain links to external websites or resources that are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall familyfinanceblog.com, its authors, contributors, or team members be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Website or the information provided.
Changes to T&C
- We reserve the right to update or revise these T&C at any time. Any changes will be posted on this page with the updated date. It is your responsibility to review these T&C periodically.
- You agree not to use the Website for any unlawful or prohibited purpose, including but not limited to violating any applicable laws, regulations, or intellectual property rights.
- You shall not engage in any activity that could harm, interfere with, or disrupt the operation of the Website, including but not limited to introducing viruses, malware, or any other harmful code.
- If the Website allows users to post comments, reviews, or other user-generated content, you agree not to post any content that is offensive, defamatory, misleading, or violates the rights of others.
- We reserve the right to remove or edit user-generated content that violates these T&C or our content guidelines.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Website at our discretion, without notice, for any reason, including a breach of these T&C or for any activity that we believe is harmful to other users or the Website itself.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These T&C shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state. Any disputes arising from or related to these T&C shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Kolkata.
- These T&C constitute the entire agreement between you and familyfinanceblog.com regarding your use of the Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- If any provision of these T&C is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- The failure of familyfinanceblog.com to enforce any right or provision of these T&C shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
- If you have any questions or concerns about these T&C, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org